Six Questions with Mrs. Gorr
1. What do you teach at ILS/what is your role at ILS?
I am the first grade teacher at ILS.
2. What does classical education mean to you?
Classical education means starting students on the path of lifelong learning in pursuit of truth centered on Christ.
3. What is your favorite thing about ILS?
I love the support of the community here at ILS.
4. Who was one teacher who inspired you?
I was very inspired by one of my high school science teachers. He had incredibly high expectations and his classes were difficult, but everyone enjoyed having him as a teacher because he demonstrated daily how much he loved both science and teaching.
5. What is your favorite book? (What book has most inspired you?)
I absolutely love reading! I have had many favorite books over the years. One book that I loved as a child was Anne of Green Gables (as well as the other books in that series).
6. Please share one thing families wouldn't already know about you.
I have a twin sister (we don’t look alike). She currently lives in San Francisco, California, so we sadly don’t get to see each other often.
Post a Comment
Comments for this post have been disabled.