Six Questions with Coach Sparks
1. What do you teach at ILS/what is your role at ILS?
I teach Physical Education at Immanuel Lutheran School. As a teacher at Immanuel, my role is to assist wherever there is a need.
2. What does classical education mean to you?
Classical education develops skills to equip students to be lifetime learners.
3. What is your favorite thing about ILS?
My favorite thing about Immanuel would be the demonstration of a family atmosphere.
4. Who was one teacher who inspired you?
Everyone is so great at what they do. The teachers at ILS who most inspire me would have to be Mrs. Honig and Mrs. Techau. These two ladies show so much teamwork and commitment as teachers to their students that you can't help but be inspired to become a teacher.
5. What is your favorite book? (What book has most inspired you?)
One of my favorite books is Native Son, written by Richard Wright.
6. Please share one thing families wouldn't already know about you.
I'm a semi professional football athlete and a defending champion. I also coach middle school, junior varsity and varsity football at St. Stephens & St. Agnes School in Alexandria.
Post a Comment
Comments for this post have been disabled.