Alumna Profile: Kylee Honig
1. What year did you graduate from ILS?
I graduated from ILS in 2011.
2. Where are you in school now?
I am a senior at T.C. Williams in Alexandria.
3. What is your favorite memory of ILS?
My favorite memory of ILS is Lutheran Schools Week.
4. What is one thing about ILS that prepared you well for high school?
ILS prepared me for a more rigorous course load which enabled me to take college level courses and excel in all of them.
5. What did learn at ILS that has stuck with you?
An important lesson that I learned while attending Immanuel Lutheran is that education is important and working hard will prove fruitful in the grand scheme of things.
6. What do you love to learn about?
My favorite subject is history, but I also love to read. Great Expectations, by Charles Dickens, is my favorite book.
7. What do you think it means to be well-educated?
To me, being well-educated means having the initiative to take what you learn in a school setting and couple it with the habits of your mind and culture, thus becoming a servant to your fellow man and a functioning member of society.
Post a Comment
Comments for this post have been disabled.